On my other blog which I share with two writing chums, we are continually trying to reach out to other writers and engage with them, and would love to share their work on our site – all properly linked and credited of course!
We wondered how we could offer our readers more about ourselves in a different way than just writing short biographies, and we came up with interviews; however, instead of interviewing each other, maybe we should interview ourselves! It wasn’t an attempt to rig the information, we thought it might be fun, and we thought it might be a way of having a moment’s self-reflection… there’s no reason why later we can’t interview each other!
So… trying to think of questions which would allow me to share some of my thoughts about me as a writer, I eventually, after a lot of thinking and pondering came up with these questions:
- When did you start writing as a hobby? Did anyone particularly encourage you?
- How is your working day structured?
- What is your current project?
- You write one blog, and are involved in another—does this not distract you from your main writing?
- There are now five Radwinter novels. Do you have plans for more?
- Many of your leading characters are women—are they based on yourself?
- Which of your published works has given you the most satisfaction ?
- Why do you self-publish on Kindle? Is there a problem with conventional hard-copy publication?
- As well as being a writer, you are also a keen reader. What kind of books attract you, and what are you presently engaged in? What type of book repels you?
- Many people are convinced that they have at least one book inside them. What advice would you give them?
Answers to follow!
if you would like a look at our blog, and maybe send us some writing to share there, here’s a link:
… and if you do have any submissions, here is our address: